Monday 11 July 2011

L-O-V-E...

"The best feeling is when you look at him and he is already staring"

This is one of those posts that you really think about before posting. But after much consideration, i think that there is nothing cliche about writing about love. After all, it is the most powerful thing in the world. Love opens doors and windows that never existed before. Love is so great. 
I am a fan of love, i Love Love, if that's not too cliche. There is a moment when one realizes that love is for real. This is only when one experiences it for real. For me, these moments come frequently but they are very close to my heart. One example of this is the inside jokes. These only come after you have known someone fro so long. You definitely get so close that you find some things that just click with the two of you. All it takes to share such a joke is just a look. For me and my bf, one look is enough to make us start laughing endlessly. The joke may not be funny to others but to us, it is. I love these moments. They help reassure ,me that the connection i have with him is not ordinary but so special. 
I love you baby, i'll introduce you to my blog readers soon. Kisses.
Just saying, am so loving J-lo these days, story for another day. 

2 comments:

  1. I really love this post, it's so nice to be in love and express it. It feels sooo good! Hehe. New follower from 20SB

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. am also following your new blog. Thank you so much really.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love