Monday 18 July 2011

The Weekend


I know the weekend is one of the most popular words amongst the human race. We all spend a lot of time during the week thinking or talking about the weekend. I love the weekend and i know you do too.
What did i do this weekend? Can i really remember? Let me see

Saturday: Spent the whole day on the internet. Took a shower at around 5.30pm, cooked and spent the evning with Mr. b/f.

Sunday: Woke up at around 11.00 am. Watched an episode of 'Life Unexpected'. I got a call from a sweet sis in law who hates staying alone. Took a shower and immediately became useful. Spent the afternoon with an amazing girl/new mom and the cutest baby ever (Leon). It was his one month birthday and we had total fun.

Point of Note: My sweetest and closest, almost like a sister, cousin is 22 weeks pregnant and i cant wait to see her belly grow and eventually hold a sweet baby. I love you baby even when you are still in your mommy's tummy. Can' wait to be an auntie for another time.

Finally:  I think and feel that the weekend was nice and thank you to the universe and all those who made it great. Love it.
Kisses n love ya.
Emmy/ Millie

2 comments:

  1. I'm always a big fan of living life to the fullest! And it sounds like your weekend lives up to that- I enjoyed reading about it! You seem sweet and full of gratitude, its refreshing.
    Glad to find your blog!
    meri
    http://merigoesround.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx, i really appreciate your comment. I'l check out n follow your blog too. By the way, gratitude lifts us up, everytime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love