Saturday 28 January 2012

Acceptance Speech

Two weeks ago, before my laptop keyboard decided to die and I had to put a break to blogging and all the work I do on it, my very sweet and awesome bloggie friend, Cherry from a day with me, awarded me my first blog award ever. I have since been feeling very bad and guilty for not writing a post about it and thanking her.

However, now that all is better and the laptop company decided to give it back to me, I am happy to announce that am so thankful to Cherry, not only for the award but also for her friendship on the blogosphere.


Now here goes my answers to the questions that accompany this award.

1. NAME YOUR FAVORITE SONG: I love music so much but my favorite song right now is Love on top by Beyonce aka Mama Ivy Blue. I also love Yellow by Coldplay.

2. NAME YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT: A blackforest cake will do for me.

3. WHAT TICKS ME OFF: When people are late. I like to keep time and so am very impatient with people who never keep time. I feel violated.

4. WHEN I'M UPSET I: If am around the person who made me upset,I shut down, like completely. No talking, no expression on my face, just blank. Then when I get some privacy, I cry. After that, I wipe my face clean, and start counting my blessings and from there I start feeling better.

5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PET: I have never owned a pet, but I love dogs. One day, I will buy my own and spoil them with love.

6. BLACK OR WHITE: Both, I believe they go hand in hand. I once discovered that I had so many black tops and very few white ones. So, I decided that every time I go shopping, I would consciously choose white ones instead of taking the black ones which am more attracted to.

7. BIGGEST FEAR: Heights.

8. EVERYDAY ATTITUDE: Smile, you look so much better when you do, and, Live today, not yesterday, not tomorrow, just today. I have stickers of these in my house as reminders.

9. WHAT IS PERFECTION?Peace, joy, bliss, abundance and pure smiles and laughter. I also think that children are the equal measure of perfection in God's eyes.

10. GUILTY PLEASURE: Shopping, shopping and romantic comedies.

SEVEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:

1. Am a holder of a first class honors degree in Music.

2. I love romantic comedies too much.

3. I am a hopeless romantic, as in I believe in fairy tales and happy endings.

4. I have never been single for more than six months since I was 16.

5. I love traveling but I have never done much of it.

6. I love watching English soccer. Actually, I know a lot about it and I am an avid Manchester United Fan.

7. I love dancing. I completely love dancing and sometimes this dissapoints my friends when we go out because, usually, I don't wanna get out of the dance floor and go home.

Thank you so much Cherry.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very glad that you got your laptop back Emmy! Woohoo! More time for blogging again. I actually miss you. Thanks for answering the blog award questions. Great to know this part of you. We have so many in common girl. Being hopeless romantic is one, and loving the dance floor and Coldplay's yellow... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love