Friday 16 March 2012

Friday Fancies: We're Going Green

 I just love Fridays. The feeling of having lived another week of life and having enjoyed it feels so good. It only means that we have done it again. But, to me, it only means that I am blessed. Blessed to be living in a house, blessed to have family and blessed to have friends. Friends in real life and in the blogworld. Bloggie friends that I connect with every Friday for Friday Fancies and I enjoy it so much. So much more that you can imagine. {av} at long distance loving: Thank you for always holding this link-up and giving us the opportunity to meet new people. 

Now, let us paint the town green with a St. Patty's Day themed outfit. Hope you enjoy it.
green


Hope you have a fabulous weekend ahead.

6 comments:

  1. I love this post, I'm feeling the same way today. Happy Friday/St. Patty's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute look! love that polish :)

    xo Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those wedges!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great clutch and I am totally loving those Madewell Skimmers (they have been all over Friday's Fancies!) I have a pair in blue suede and they are fabulous, I would recommend them to anyone. I hope you have enjoyed your week and wishing you a wonderful St. Patty's Day!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com (check out the face-lift!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that your outfits aren't totally overwhelming with one shade of green! I love St. Patrick's Day, but I hate being all kelly green - I guess it's just not my color! The little pops of different shades of green is such a great accessory to those jeans - LOVE it!

    Hope your celebrating day was/is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love