Friday 27 April 2012

Friday Fancies: Date Night

Now that its Friday and me and my b/f are getting along so well, what would be a better idea than to go out on a date. Am sure I would enjoy it as it would give me a chance to dress up and get all dolled up. I love the color of this dress and the shape and everything about it. I think its totally sexy and am sure he would think so too. Linking up with {av} at  long distance loving as usual for Friday Fancies.

date night



Enjoy the weekend my loves.



6 comments:

  1. It's so fun getting all dressed up for dates nights, and what lovely picks you have chosen. Hope you both have a great night! :)

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww glad to hear yall are getting along & gonna have a hot date!!!! And that is one hot dress!!! I love it! And those feather earrings you paired with it are sooo adorable! Hope you all have fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, love that dress!! And the pearls/neutral shoe/bag go perfectly with it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOVE how classy this is! What a cute, amazing outfit. Love your style, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a hot dress! Great look :) xo! eliza

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love