Friday 20 April 2012

Friday Fancies: Primped for a Picnic

I love the sunshine. I love the way it shines on green grass and makes it look so beautiful. No wonder, I love picnics. Just laying a mat on the grass and enjoying the sun and the beauty of nature. I would totally be up for a picnic right now since the weather looks so fine. The outfit I chose for this week's Friday Fancies totally tickles my heart and makes me wanna go shopping right now. Linking up with {av} at long distance loving and hope you enjoy!
primped for a picnic



Enjoy your Weekend people!



6 comments:

  1. That chequard dress is amazing and so is the brown handbag! Great finds, I love them all :)

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable dress! I always like what Tina has in her collections. Come over and enter my Kate Spade giveaway. Happy Friday!
    XO,
    Hannah
    www.hannahandbryan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously now, can we just call it a weekend and meet in the park for a picnic?! Because this is the cutest outfit in the history of outdoor outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy that this outfit got you excited. Thanx!

      Delete
  4. those heels & bag are unique. I really like them!

    hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these items are so cute! Yay for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love