Tuesday 14 August 2012

Am Obsessed, I Clearly Need Help

People, I think am sick. Ok, that's a little too much but I really do think that am catching something. Have you heard of any epidemics I should be ware of?
Sorry for scaring the crap out of you but it is really difficult to not say these things when I think I'm infected.
With food. Yeah, you read that right, am currently obsessed with food. All kinds of foods. Oh, and well some lots of cooking. I don't know where this bug came from but I have definitely been bitten. I think I have food fever. More like, am sure I have it. You know like when we bloggers say we have baby fever and can't stop thinking about babies and their cuteness, am like that with food. My appetite has soared but more so, my thoughts about food have increased too. 
Via
Am currently finding all sorts of food inspiration. I have found several Kenyan food blogs and I want to cook all the meals they have ever posted. Like this one and this one. There are many more that am currently reading.

Am totally going crazy people and I need help. However, before you help, here are some facts about me:
1. I have always loved cooking, I have even written about my love for the kitchen here.
2. I don't own an oven. I wanted to point that out since most of the recipes I find have to be baked and I also kind of have an obsession for baked stuff.
3. I eat a lot!Am 5 ft and 48kg (105.8lbs) which am kind of ashamed of. Its a little on the downside and my mama does not like that. In fact, my hubby encourages me to eat more, sometimes even more than his portion. Weird right?
4. I have always felt an incline/calling towards food and sometimes I think that I should venture into the food businesses. (this is my little secret)
There you have it. I need help. Oh and before you go, I just wanted to tell you that last night I cooked pancakes, rice and bean stew for dinner. 
Loved it!The pancakes were meant for breakfast but we ate some during dinner.Hubby chose to add some avocado pieces to his plate. (He loves avocados, too much I think)
Anyway, hope you can ease my obsession by giving me ideas of how I can nurture this desire!
Bon Appetit!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Come over and enter my mega random box giveaway {over 30 items}, if you'd like! :)

    Hope to see you there!

    xoxo ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should really look into a career in food! If that's your passion, I say go for it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks yummy! good job!

    have a fantastic day! stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! I'm stopping by from the blog hop. I'm one of the co-hosts! Thanks for linking up!

    Looking forward to getting to know you better! :)

    -Alexis
    www.livingthewifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love