Monday 10 September 2012

I Love Mondays & A weekend Update

I think I've said this several times over here and I have to say it again, I love Mondays.
I do.
I know its weird and kind of out of tune with the rest of the world but I think Mondays are kind of cool. Don't get me wrong, I love my weekends a lot. In fact, they are the reason that I love Mondays.
Let me break it down for you with this weekend as an example:
Saturday:
Woke up at 7.30. Showered and did all the usual all the morning shenanigans. Reported to the business by 8.30 am. Worked until 2.00p.m. Went home, did the laundry, cleaned the house and did the dishes. Was through by 5.30 p.m. There was a power outage, therefore couldn't do nothing much except take a nap, fill some crosswords before preparing dinner. Slept at around 11.00 p.m.

Sunday:
Woke up at around 10.00 am. (yeah, I love to sleep in on Sundays). Went to the salon to get my hair done. I had an occasion to attend in the afternoon and I was there up until 6.00 p.m. Went home, cooked dinner, watched some TV and was asleep by 11.00.

Monday:
Woke up at 6.45 a.m. (did not go for my morning run, sorry). And here I am, writing this post at work.
Looking at my weekend, one might come up with a conclusion that I did not do much. But, I love it this way. I love that I get to rest on weekends. I love that I can take naps in the afternoon and just lounge around the house.
This is what helps me wake up easy and well-rested on Mondays. I feel calm and I can face the day after a good weekend!
I so hope that your Monday is going well and wish you a fabulous week ahead!
Tell me about your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the link up! :) I can't wait for a weekend when we don't have any plans! :) Newest follower!

    Would love to have you stop by & say hi sommetime!
    lukeandamysmith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love