Friday 14 September 2012

If I ever knew Fall/Autumn

I am a really funny blogger, aint I?
Ask me why and I'll tell you!
You know, in Kenya, (my beloved country), there is nothing like Fall or Autumn. But, since most of my readers are currently very excited about fall, I got a little excited too.
And there I went and created an outfit that I would wear if I ever knew fall.
I may not be right but I tried and I hope you like it.
You know what I think?? Of course you don't, but I'll tell ya...
I think fall is about color. I also seem to think that Fall is about falling leaves and amazing scenery. Don't get me wrong, it is just what I think!! 
And since its Friday, am allowed to do some weird stuff, ain't I??
fall fashion


Enjoy this beautiful Friday!
Oh, and just saying, that scarf is called "fat face". TGIF!



5 comments:

  1. love this look!! that blazer is perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous nail polish! Love it!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all your pieces, but especially the scarf & nail polish color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so sweet for getting excited for fall even though you don't necessarily have that season!
    at least you don't have to worry about it getting cold, haha!
    is it still hot in kenya, though?

    morgan
    quitetheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a fan of cold temps, although it is still nice and hot where I live in Florida. Your created outfit would be pretty. The nail polish is especially nice.
    I am your newest follower from the Network Blog Hop!
    Lisa
    akawest.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love