Tuesday 25 September 2012

Loving Lately

So, today I was feeling a little cranky, (for lack of a better word). So I decided to do something that would cheer me up.
I think that feeling came from knowing that I did not have an awesome post to present to you today and that's kind of disappointing, ain't it? Yeah I know.
Anyway, I started going through my head and thinking of things that are making me happy nowadays. And then it struck me, am kinda loving jewelery these days. I even told hubz to buy me another cute bracelet that I saw. Not that I can't buy it but hubz really likes to buy me such things. You know little bracelets, tiny earring, cute chains. And am so happy when he does, coz which woman wouldn't be??
I love this small collection that I created from Joy the Store. I especially loved the first and last bracelets. They are so tiny, yet could hold so much meaning if shared between friends. I always want to attach meaning to such things. It makes me treasure them even more.

Other things am loving lately include:
-Sleeping early
-Hubz
-Having my sister around
-cuddling
- Encouraging words
-Rain
-Making new bloggy friends 
-Optimism





11 comments:

  1. Nothing like filling your arm up with pretty little things! Like your picks...especially the one with the heart locket.

    Enjoy your day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are pretty! Jewelry always makes me smile! Happy New Follower! Found you thru the GFC blog hop! You can find me here:

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.rambling-southern-belle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all very pretty! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving all the pieces!!!!! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love them all!

    Have a wonderful day! Stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I'm a new follower from the blog hop and would love a follow back at www.sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com Don't forget to follow me on twitter & Pinterest. I follow back all of my twitter & Pinterest followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey there! i love all the dainty jewelry that is in now! thanks so much for linking up! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The jewelry is so nice! I also like the things that you mentioned are special to you---I am very close to my sister, too. Newest follower from the GFC blog hop. Would love it if you could visit my humorous blog site and follow back--I would be very grateful if you could. Thank you so much for sharing! http://Menopausalmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love jewelry! Those are all beautiful pieces


    I'm your newest follower from the GFC blog hop
    Followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen to sleeping in early! Great selection on that beautiful jewelry!

    xo
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love