Monday 19 November 2012

Thank you is not enough

You know how I said I had started learning a new hobby??
Well, its become quite interesting as I go along.
I have pinned countless crochet projects that I hope to make in the future.
I have also managed to meet new bloggers who love crochet.
I can't even begin to tell you how awesome this community is...
The new projects, the colorful yarn, the slight addictions...
I am so happy I started and hope to continue.
However, there is this one beautiful lady who has made my life as a crocheter tremendously easy.
When I told Libby that I was having trouble finding crochet hooks and yarn, she immediately offered to help.
She was so kind as to send me a package all the way to Kenya just to make my hobby easier.
I so much appreciate her kindness and I think that Thank you alone is not enough..
A whole post dedicated to her is what I could offer today and hope that this kindness is replicated throughout the blogosphere....
Here are the hooks and needles
 This is the most beautiful yarn I've ever seen..The mix of colors is awesome
 Thread hooks
 More beautiful yarn
 Yarn needles..God knows I needed those
 The yarn stash
She also sent me some magazine printouts for referral whenever I encounter a problem. How sweet is that. Am so thankful for all this and for Libby and her kind heart.Her Blog.
I spent the weekend working on some projects using the yarn she sent and I hope to show you what I made soon..

1 comment:

Thanks for the Love