Tuesday 8 January 2013

Talk to Each Other

It is a New Year, that for sure I understand very clearly.
But I don't understand why I've been slacking when it comes to blogging!
I really don't.
It is also hard to understand why it has been difficult getting my creative juices flowing this year..
I think am still in the holiday mood...
Today I just wanted to talk about how silent we've become
We have stopped saying the things we need to say!
I sometimes think it is because we have found other outlets that allow us to let out our feelings...
We no longer talk to the people that matter
I am a victim of this in some ways...
Instead of telling my family or a friend how happy I am or expressing my joys and pains, I say it here on the blog.
It gives me joy to share it here but the relationships I have with those that matter are neglected..
We use Facebook, Twitter and other means to share what is on our minds, instead of saying it to our husbands and wives..
We forget that exclamation marks and smileys can never replace the excitement on someone's face when we share some exciting news!
I just want us to talk some more
Talk to each other, face each other, smile, laugh, cry and listen to each other...
This way, we will keep the joy of human relationships..
We will enjoy our conversations more..
And life will be more satisfying...

3 comments:

  1. Great reminder, we all need to spend some time in "the real world" once in a while! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too decided to take a break from blogging...the best thing I ever did! Such a great reminder and something we should all attempt to do in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it took me awhile to get back into the swing of things after the holidays ended. It was such a nice break from everything full of just quality time with family and friends! Just found your cute blog through the blog hop. I'm a new follower. Hope you'll stop by sometime!

    RebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love